There's been something on my mind lately. Its nothing big but it might tick some of you off. Its about what would you be in future, what would others do and where would others go. Everyone will lead their own life after school, and its same goes for me. I already have my plans waiting to be laid straight after the right time comes, and plus on how to continue from it, but the thing is, Im interested in others future too! lol. It might sound stupid but I somehow wanna know what's everyone up to for their own future, its sorta like widen your senses.
Anyhow ive been going around and when everytime my friends discuss about education, I will bring this topic up like "what are you gonna do after school life?" and their awnser varies. Some dont even know and not sure about what are they gonna pursue in life, but its not something unusual. I was clueless about it too quite sometime back, but that doesnt mean I have decided on which path to take, I have many choices but I only can take one, that's why I dont wanna make a wrong move and try to get other people's opinion towards this subject so that I can avoid jumping on a bed of nails.
Courses ranging from buisness, engineering, marketing, economics, accounts, med, law, IT, psychology, and alot more my friends are interested in and most of them even said their sure 100% about what their gonna take and pursue. Some going for A, MBA, SAM and so on. Others probably going overseas to take up what they want that Msia doesnt provide, or hardly any future in here. I know many has already experienced this therefore I want your opinion, which path should we choose.
Ive cut-down many other paths to a few and most of them are based on my interest and expertise in that area, but some dont hold any future in Msia therefore I have to work overseas. I dont mind that but lets not get carried away and look for oppurtunities that are in sight before we move on futher. Sides I love to travel and I even considered taking courses based on it, but then I just cant make up my mind. Its not like im worried or anything because I still have time, its just that I feel that it needs to be taken care of so that I can think of other things.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
OOpss typed something wrong up there. When I grow up I wanna take the rubbish dumping course, be a garbage man, pick trash for people, life's gonna be great.
P.S = Do what you interest in most.
ahahah I agree with that so far, but still have some doubts here and there.
u can go for chemicalzx alot ppl say ur chem good XD
Gave it a thought before. But boring ah lab work ahaha.
werk werk~! then when u get bored blow up d lab XD selfdestruct!! ka-b00m!
hmmm aaron... should be... a counsellar XD or however u spell tat ahahaha talk to people and see them when they are crying XD
Post a Comment