Monday, November 27, 2006

Just a few more.

Just 5 more exam days and Im free. Finally, at last and yea yea its gonna be over soon and lets get over it ASAP and look forward to the holidays~ and owh that excludes those who are selected for NS =p. A few of it is, "the maid", Mr.cool, and Dino and and...I forgot the rest but anyhow have a good time lol.

Tomorrow will be a hell day to get through, I just hope I can pass, even a E8 aso Id be more than happy, and if I could reach a C6 ill be rising up to heaven already, but that's a long time more, so why worry about it. Moving on, I saw a comic in the NST today which was kinda funny so ill upload it here, but the images are kinda blur becuz I took it with my webcam, hope its "read-able"









I admit I was like that a number of times =p if you get what's the comic trying to tell ya, and Im sure a number of us are like that at times too xD. Well but surely, I wont let this happen to my SPM =p.

No comments: