Saturday, June 30, 2007

Weee

Its been a month eh? Ive been busy =p Cant help it, and also lazy as usual hahah. Well things are kinda relaxed now, but soon to be busy once again when term 2 starts. Currently on holidays now but soon to end so, it doesnt really make a difference. I hate blogger for its loading speed, because whenever I wanna update, it loads really bloody slow and there goes my mood hence no update wahhaha.

In any case ill just recap everything, my assignments went kinda fine I guess, some parts were great some parts were not, but actually, its last minute work in fact. Putting aside the fact its "cincai" work, I think we still managed to score quite high =D. When I have pictures of the model ill try to bring it up here. As for the press kit, it was lovely, beautiful, but its a sad thing we couldnt take it home nither would it be returned to us =( . In the end all the hardwork paid off anyway scoring 37/40 for that assignment. Ugh all those nights and typing, I cant believe myself for typing out the whole original copy of the college press kit either, 16 full pages on MS word, damn im Good hahahha.

Term 1 has ended after that, the final examinations were pretty easy so I just got by it without having a tough time. Just that, I hope I pass that's all =p. Quite confident anyhow. Term 2 time table is crazy, I dont think ill have so much free time as term 1 (surely) and more theory, boring betul. Ill be serving real guest, and cooking for real guest too, upon invitation, so pray I dont kill my first guest alright =p.

If I would wanna write about everything that has happen up till now from the last time I posted on blogger, it will be hell lots of unnecessary things so, I wont be doing that, but one things for sure that holidays arent enough..its only 1 week, cheapskate betul. Ill come back when I have more things to update. Hopefully to get pictures from the model.

No comments: