Sunday, August 27, 2006

Holidays..Over

It only felt like a day or two, and holidays are over, and hell once again will begin soon enough. So anyway, holidays was like same ol same ol as always. Sleeping at 3 getting up at 3, dota all day long, studying alil bit here and there, tuition like gila, spending time with my family, going out with friends here and there, jamming, pool, you name it. Anyhow, school is starting tommorow, and I havent finished my homework...just great, but not like I care either cause I know, my class wont bother to do it either.

Anyway Im thinking of getting a new pair of shoes. Either a casual/running/walking shoes. Whichever is fine as long its reliable. I dont know which brand and which one should I buy though I have a few in mind, so if you guys know anything I hope you could recommend me some with a budget around 200. I give up on bball shoes, not like I play it very often too. So I guess my current pair of And1 Battalions will last me for some time.

2 comments:

Pam Choo said...

Shoes! I love shoes. Alright, well, I don't have all that many pairs, but I do looove Converse. :D You really must get a pair. ^^ The classic type, have you seen before? I'm sure you have, they're everywhere. Haha. I think it's about 60+ bucks for a pair now. I got my first pair a couple of years ago for 100+ over bucks so that's a major price difference. Hehe :P Okay now I sound like I'm just obsessed.

Get a Converse, Aaron. Really. I highly recommend it. ;)

Ace said...

Ahahah ,will check em Pam. Im currently doing some scouting xD