Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hopeless Freak 2

Part 1 : Hopeless Freak

Just recently I wished that ill never see that freak again, but it did happen. I saw him again today in front of my school gate. Most probably he came to see Y once again not to mention, to disturb my friends too =.=. Besides that he was wearing out school uniform so I was like wadafark? He was even carrying the same ancient dunno-how-many year old bag along with him which he used since probably kindergarden.

He is crazy I tell ya C-R-A-Z-Y. Why the hell would he wanna come back to school, wearing our uniform, carrying the same old bag and walking around like an idiot trying to act he was once a senior in the school. Just plain stupidity weiii. I was uncertain about his motives but I can be sure that he is looking for someone and it should be most probably to see Y again, or her friends, or his "friends" but since the last one is partially impossible, I assume he should be finding for Y, but good thing is, she's absent today lol.

With that same old face he walked around my school compound talking to some other people, disturbing a number of my friends and even followed and stalked my classmate walking with her boyfriend =.=. Sad man sadddddddd I cant believe there is actually someone like him still living. Not being a sadist or anything but seriously cant he just give up..ugh. Besides that he even blogged about saying that he will forget Y and move on and so on. Even said that, he hopes that they will suffer and all those shit, but he is still doing all the same shiatz he used to do.

Perfect bullshitter, knowing that he is in form 6, he even tells a number of people in his current school that he misses her alot and all those stuff. Aihhhhhhh. Good thing was he didnt notice my group, so he didnt manage to get a hold of us before he went home lol. I was wishing he didnt, thank goodness.

9 comments:

Rhema said...

errr . dis dude sounds freakkaeeyy weii . =S

I dont like pple who blog abt their ex`s and go like `oh i`ll TRY and forgot him/her. i wil . i KNOW i wil . bladiblabla .` den end up doin all the wrongs things all over again .

Sadness wei .

Ace said...

Yeapppp =D. What to do, sad fellazcxzc

Naz said...

eh eh he iz very loving u know ahahaaha wtf man it happens just like we thought what will happen this year omfgwtf sad case fela

Anonymous said...

lucky i not that or else i will be scared :D *hide behide po* < meat sheild wad =x

Joanna said...

oh i know who u talking about... haha yeah man damn sad la he... btw i didnt u have a blog! why didnt tell me?!

Pam Choo said...

Well, since pretty much everyone got your message across that this guy is just.. a really sad person.., I'll spare ya on that. :P But it is very.. disturbing.. That he would go to your school in bb's uniform and everything. I mean, this is definitely the first time I've ever heard of that sort of thing, and hopefully the last...

Ace said...

Naz : ya wei..Soon la he will come in a car LOL.

Denise : Maybe he wont go after you la dont worry lol xD but stalk u 99 oni.

Joyful me : uh I dunno? lol. Recently revived it only.

Pam : Ehehe..Cant help it. Btw h ow's trials? =D

Unknown said...

oh god stalker!!! go to cassie :D she love stalker =D

Anonymous said...

*work work* .. meatshield ma : ( ahaha