Well, edu fair was held and is still being held at KLCC since yesterday and it ends today. It starts at 11 am and it ends at 7 pm and honestly, if you wish to enquire and go to every single booth there is in the fair, you will spend more time than the lenght of the fair itself, seriously.
Anyway, I got pass through it by visiting a few, and got information I wanted. Parking was hell though, with Isaac's "anytime dying" car. Well more or less has a problem staying alive when going uphill. KLCC wasnt much of a problem, but when we went to SGW for lunch..it was really crazy. Plus, we had to go down until B5 parking..or was it B6 == whichever parking was crazy because to get out, we had to pass through probably about a 45 degree hill each time.
Traffic was another factor too. Drivers here..seriously cant and shouldnt drive a car at all. ==. But it wasnt as bad as parking =P we managed to get back to Bangsar in 30 mins ++, even though we lost our way. Back in Bangsar it was already about 4.30pm +. Went home at about 5.30pm+ after having nothing to do.
Reached home anddddddd
the only thing I had in mind was..
going to SLEEP
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzz
Well, after all I went to edufair without any sleep..soo =P
I deserve that 16 hour long sleep which is why im wide awake now. =D
Good Day.
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lolz happy new year
Late by a few days, but that's fine =D, better late than never.
HNY to you too.
Post a Comment