Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lack of inspiration

I tried a number of times to update, but still, the net shoots me down everytime I do so. Grrr..Well its because of the ND the net is still quite slow but anyway, it should be fixed soon, after all there is a SLIGHT bit of improvement in speed, if you notice it.

A number of birthdays are around the corner, therefore to those who are turning 18 soon enough =P youre getting old. Likewise, my turn comes in another 8 months. In addition, Happy Birthday to KY, which falls today. As for presents...expect them late. I mean, really late lol.

Like the title for today says, I do lack inspiration to blog, why? Because my life is so bloody NOT interesting that I dont have anything to share. I have alot of time..Lots of time before I start college..I have alot of things in mind that I can do too, but for now im already "hired" by my parents to keep the household together. Well, for a certain ammount of wages/day. I dont mind it at all, easy job, good pay, can even stay at home and sleep/play all day long. Just that going out might be alil bit hard due to curfews.

Anyhow, will post again once the line is much faster and I have more things to share rather than this yusless post.

No comments: